Residential Visit Questionnaire
Following this year’s successful visit to the West Midlands and the brief discussion held at the Club on Monday 9th May 2016, it was suggested that we circulate a short questionnaire to ascertain members’ views about possible future visits. The aim is to give the Committee a guide when planning next year’s visit.
Please complete the attached Residential Visit Questionnaire by Sunday 5th June 2016.
Residential visits in the last few years:
Accommodation Base: Examples of photography visits
1. Bexhill Hastings, Dungeness :
2. Swansea Gower Peninsula
3. Shanklin, Isle of Wight Isle of Wight
4. near Tintern Wye Valley, Brecon Beacons
5. Lynton Somerset coast, Exmoor
6. Eype Bridport, Dorset coast
7. near Worcester Birmingham, Black Country Museum
Most visits have been for 2 or 3 nights. Most recent visits have been for 3 nights and taken place of the first bank holiday weekend in May (Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights).
Key decisions to be considered:
· General Location
· Time of Year
Thank you for completing the questionnaire